TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Feb 16, 2009 | 9:16 AM | 0 hearts ♔
booohoo!
hello, people.
so, today is shadiqin's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
today when to school with hanisah with my new hair. xD then no duty! wahahhahaha. i got suspended from sc. bcos the other day i cheat during miss margaret ss retest and she caught me. she told my co-form teacher and mr mok. blablabla, she asked me to write statements and stuff. then mr mok talk to me. blablabla. until this fri then i'll get my badge back. hahahahah! tkya buat recess duty. hha. and today is eng paper one. all the best to me , yeah. hmm, well. thats all i got to say. till next time. :D
my love for you will never fade.

Labels: ,




Fly away ▲



/ >