TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Feb 27, 2009 | 8:12 PM | 0 hearts ♔
He disappeared again. And my heart is aching. I dont know why its so painful when he didnt contact me. He've made me dissapointed. now i realised, i can nvr get him. Maybe he dont love me anymore. I can nvr imagine this. boy, why oh why?

I have to move on without him, without his love. Fira, realise that he's trying to avoid you. just let him go. eventhough its hard, you have to forget you love fr him. he will nvr b yours. and thats the fact.

yes, the painful fact that i cn nvr accept. sigh. Dhan, just go and forget about me. cos i think, i have to forget you too. maybe i should give a chance for other guys. eventhough we just met once, i want to thank you fr th memories.. i hope we'll still be friends.

If one day, you would come back to me, im ready to open my heart fr you again.

Mengapa ketika bila aku sendirian
Terkenang kenangan waktu kita bersama
Pilu rasa hati
Bila engkau tiada di sisi.
Indah waktu itu bila engkau disampaingku
Seakan dunia milik kita berdua
Kini kau tiada
Hanya aku dilamun rindu
Mengapa, oh
Kau menghilangkn dirimu
Kataknlah salahku
Sehingga kau hancrkn hidupku
Brikanlah kesempatan
Untuk aku menjelaskn agar engkau kan fahami
Apa yang telah terjadi
Tkperlu kau meragui ketulusan hati ini
Kerna aku disalah mengerti
Tidak pernah ku terlintas
Untuk aku menduakan
Kerna ku telah berjanji
Cinta kita kn abadi
Tak perlu kau mengkhianti
Cinta yg kuhur dan murni
Di atas tombahan orang lain.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >