TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Feb 20, 2009 | 11:48 PM | 0 hearts ♔
i told mother that i didnt want to go to school cause i wanna celebrate
Anna's birthday. my mom's okay with it( can you believe it?? i cant.)
she only said i can go out aft 1. so, i did my hmk & reveised chem. ard
1.30 pm, i met anna and friends at camberra park. then, i and amirah
went t meet my mom at her workplace, went back to camberra park
& emi called and fetch her. i asked aizat to accompany me. then emi
gave my belated pressie. so sweet or her! Oh, ily bby.(: then anna got
sabo. she went home & everyone start packing up & left. played the
swing with aizat. we were struck by boredom when emi called and
asked us to lepak with her at her block. thn met amirul, my first love!
XP. after 3 years of not meeting him, ive got to meet him! anyways,
i left at 5:30 pm. then waited bus with aizat. he sent me home.
and sooooo....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNA!
girl, ily and thats all i want you to know. may our friendship last.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo. ;D

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >