TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Apr 23, 2009 | 8:59 AM | 0 hearts ♔
it wasnt because i didnt care.
i had so much things to do.
things that doesnt have to do with him.
and now, to realise, i have
a little time left with him.
we're not drifting apart.
its just you that feel that way.
you are and will still be bestfriend.
but its so hard.
you dont seem to understand me.
i wanted to share my problems to you but
it ended up, you telling your stories.
i tried to listen, but i just cant.
i have my problems too.
and i know you have your problems too.
but i just.. idk.

i dont care what he did to mira,
i've made my decision.
im going to give him a chance.
i've god to protect me.
i have you to support me.
i know..

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >