TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 7, 2009 | 11:13 PM | 0 hearts ♔
it was hard. i didnt wanna lose them or lose him. i love both of them. my friends are my everything to me & he made my day.

D, idk why you said that i didnt love him. if i didnt love him, i wouldnt cry badly fr him after that case. i was so afraid of losing him.

E, not a single day i forget you as my bestf. i treasure you & H the most. you never knew how much imy & i wanted to spend time with you. but you just dont have time fr me. its just YOU. i knew you were busy with you korean dramas, your comp, your sleep & i was okeyh with that. as your bestie, i want you to support me in whatever i do. but nw, look at the situation. i love you but gimme a chance to help him change eventhough i know people dont change overnight.

H, you ccepted my decision. but i knew deep down , you didnt. all im asking from you is the pray fr me. youre the closest to me & i hope you understand me more.

pls consider the decision. i believe in praying. gimme a chance to be with him.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >