TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 29, 2009 | 12:34 PM | 0 hearts ♔
today woke up at 930am and switch on the comp. log in lms but feel lazy. so, update friendster photos and blog. meeting aizat later on. and still havent bath now. -.= hahha.


why did you come back from nowhere?
and to give such reason?
i tried denying this feeling.
but, its so strong.
deep down, i know that its true.
i could still feel you there.
but now, im his.
there's no more way for me
to turn back time.
he had done so much for me.
but do i really really love him?
or just to fill this emptiness in my heart
while you disappeared long time ago?
ive wasted my time and my tears,
just for you.
but in the end,
it was as if nothing to you.
friends told me to move on and i think, its true.
if we were meant to be together,
we will be.
but for now, its impossible to let him go.
even deep down, i could feel it;
imissyou, so much..
but i know, i love him.
its just that i miss you.
for no reason.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >