TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 1, 2009 | 10:03 PM | 0 hearts ♔




i love this guy so much; so real, so true.





I just wish you knew how much i love you. I will never ever stop loving you, never stop falling in love with you. I will always see you when i see the stars shining bright, i will always allow my heart to say your name and call out for you. I will always remember your touch, feel your kisses and will always always keep you in my heart close and safe. I will always see your face in the river that flows out to sea along with the tears that will always flow for you. I will always hear your name in the rustle of the wind and i will always feel you in the soft glistening sand as i remember the steps we took together. I will always wish you happiness through my sorrow ... you were the one ... nothing else is good enough ... if you weren't the one why did your hand fit mine, why did your heart return my call ... why were we blessed with the greatest gift ... a miracle of love. I love you always and forever, til my dying die and when i am in heaven i will look for you, i only hope you remember who i am .





eversince 240509

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >