TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Aug 26, 2009 | 5:41 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Hello, ppl. Just reach home. Couldnt meet bby today. Hais. And he has a bad news to tell me tmrw. I bet abt his case. Met deedee, and asked him abt it. And he's answer did relief me abit. Btw, that story has been flying everywhere. Ouh, should i say whatever? Hmm. Today planned to go terawih with reen. Last two days was 3mthsary aka 7mths. If you get what i mean.. Didnt bought him anything. Just went terawih together. Then yesterday, met amin and hariez at terawih. Haha. There's a plan to breakfast with 2n2 and SCs, either this wk or next wk. Hmm, common test? I passed everything except fr maths and chem. Great improvement, man. But idk, abt the overall lah kn. 2more weeks to sept holidays and 3more weeks to hari raya! I've nt went to geylang yet. Maybe next wk after mum gt pay. Nisa and hidayah, coming along. Hmm., still wondering what colour to buy.. Silver? Black? Or green? Hmm.. My stomach is grumbling. And i want to sleep nw. -yawn- i'll try to update again tonight eh. Bye.

Oh, God. Forgive me.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >