TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Aug 8, 2009 | 12:20 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Yesterday went to ndp event ard blk 684 with anna and aizat. Then we got to do this stupid stuff which i refuse to tell. I and anna was dying to go back home. So, at 10 we left. Then aizat sent me home half way as he was in a hurry to go home. And later at 5, we hv to come again to do that idiot stuff. I really regretted coming. I hope anna dont paitao me sia. Tmrw im going to marina with syg, anis and her friends. Still wondering what to wear. Monday is holiday and tuesday is common test. Hais. I hv to do some chores nw but i just lost my mood. Maybe i want to sleep more. I woke up early in the morning and i miss my syg so much. Hmm. Cn the time ticks quickly?

Emilia. I just want to say, im always here fr you.

Till here, i want to watch some self-composed songs by apit at Youtube. Toodles. :D

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >