TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Oct 23, 2009 | 8:59 PM | 0 hearts ♔
So im at my uncle's house now. I've changed my blog skin. Look simple and boring to me. Today 3 days never meet bby. Tomorrow, our 5th month and planned to bring him somewhere but his family have some plans. So, either we go early in the morning or pathetically on sunday. Haiss, rindu boyf aku taw. Yesterday, msg amirah and she wants to bring anna and Emy to meet me. And I cant wait! Now watching tv while blogging with my phone. I managed to fill up my time today. I've addicted to 'tap tap revenge' game. All because of my uncle who introduced the game in his iphone. By the way, amin just msg me a few hours ago and I cant reply. Prepaid low, babe. I wonder ble blh top up. -.-" duet raye mak aku pegang. Nak gy shopping! And I wont miss that everlast bag, I tell you. Very nice. ^^ Okey la, Idk what to talk about anymore. I just miss this guy,
muhd aizat tajuddin. :(

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >