TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Nov 23, 2009 | 12:15 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Friends,
thankyou for everything.
To nisa and qikaa ; who had cried for me.
To weeza and sarah ; who had seen my pain during this relationship.
To anna and Emy ; who had advice me so much.
To rynn ; who has hugged me everytime i cried.
To danish and wan ; who had entertain me in class when im down with their stupid jokes.
To efa , aqilah and yaya ; who has helped me with the birthday present and video.

I love you guys (:
I hope you all will still be there for me. Cos afterwards, my life will changed. I dont know who to hang out with and where to go after school next year. Im sorry for everything, people. Cos im never perfect.

And to mum, you the best among the rest :D
I will try to tell you everything when the time comes, okay?

And to myself, im still the same. Still love him and i still cant move on. I will try.. But not that soon. My heart still yearns for his return.

Labels: ,




Fly away ▲



/ >