TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Nov 11, 2009 | 11:30 AM | 0 hearts ♔
HURT
i couldnt sleep last night. all i saw was his eyes, his lips, his smile. my tears keep rolling on. i didnt know what to feel right now. im truly hurt. his decision would never change. i still have a tiny hope in my heart and i was hoping eveything could change. but last night, when you said that there's no need for me to depend on hope.. then i realised that your love for me would still never change. my dreams to be with you, was squashed. bby, i know you dont love me anymore but dont dump me. i will, i will let you go. but after your birthday. i know this was what you wanted. and for once more, i will sacrifice for your happiness. you said that you were not happy without me. but i know, you said that because you didnt want to hurt me again and again. but the fact is, you just cant wait to put me away from your life. i will try to move on. i will try but if i cant, you should know that my heart has always been loving you non-stop. all this is undescribable. i want you to know that you can never be replaced. although im badly hurt, i've forgive you. i hope you'll move on better without me. i swear, i have no regrets knowing you. no regrets loving you. whatever i've given you, i gave it with sincerity. i still love you, but i've to say goodbye. and, i wont hold a grudge on you. it hurts cos we've to end this with being just friends. why oh why?

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >