TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Dec 7, 2009 | 11:58 AM | 0 hearts ♔
Hey, people. Honestly, I dont have the mood to update. I feel shitty today. He didnt text me one whole day yesterday. ): maybe, he has forgotten me. Hmm. So what I did the whole day yesterday was, went shopping with my mum. Went to cotton on and giordano. Cant wait to wear them. Today, following ib to Jurong Point. He's going for an interview. Hmm, I find myself desperately wanting a job. I want to work! Omg, I said that to everyone for like thousand times. Hais. I have to give back maman's thumbdrive tomorrow. ): I just watched paranormal activity halfway. Because it sucks! Seriously. The story has too much dragging. Hmm. Im sick and tired of everything. I feel, I dont have a life. I really miss all the times with him. I miss school, though that place sucks. I miss Singapore Idol. I need my 90 bucks. I mean now. Right now. I miss all my friends. And I dont know what I want. Pffts.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >