TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Dec 4, 2009 | 12:52 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Planned to watch New Moon, but no money. So thought of meeting aizat but end up at Jurong. Watched the boys played futsal at Fico.Then had lunch at Jurong Point and reached home about 6.30pm, yesterday. Going to watch Paranormal Activity at Anna's house :D
Cant wait.

Would you looked into my eyes and put me out of misery? I have never told you lies, I hope you would come back to me. I want to spend my time in loving you forever. No matter what happens, we will stick together. Come on trust my words; give your heart back again. Kiss my lips, touch my hand, give me a second chance. My heart is pumping; have feeling that never felt. But if im allowed to be with you, the love is coming to my world. As far as i remember, you were perfectly happy.. But who stole all that away?

You're the only one for me. We walked through the world, where nobody has been before. Turn back the hands of time, open every door. I swear i will show i love you more.

Everyday every night.. i want to see you baby, staying by my side. Im going down on my knees for you. For your love, i'd do it. If you dont love me, why do you raise my hopes?
No matter what happen, i cant get over you. You got it wrong. I wanna be the whole world to you.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >