TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Dec 9, 2009 | 12:01 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Yesterday; went to accompany Emy to her new school but couldn't enter. So end up at her school in Sembawang. Then went to Ssc. When to find job but most of them need 16 years old. Sad sad.. Then today thought of lepak at Sembawang with anna and aizat all. But last minute, all paitao. So, going TKC later with Emy. Finding a job there, like Asyraf's. Where we have to pick up calls for orders. Okey what.. Okey la, toodles.

Remember when we were so in love?
I do, because you were the one I could trust.
Remember when you would hold me tight?
I do, I didn't want you to let go I wanted it to last all night.
Remember when we use to argue about the stupidest things?
I do, because when you got mad it was the cutest thing!
Remember when our love was so strong?
I do, because i thought nothing could go wrong.
Remember when you said you loved me?
I do, I had a great feeling come to me.
Remember when you said you wouldn't lie?
I do, because when i found out all i did was cry.
Remember when you broke my heart?
I do, because you tore my world apart
Remember when you said if we break-up we can still be friends?
I tried but you thought i wanted you back so we had to end.
I took you for granted, I thought I had you,
But I didn't instead I ended up loosing you.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >