TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jan 24, 2010 | 1:11 PM | 0 hearts ♔
hahah! My granny is so funny, you know. This morning, i woke up finding that i couldnt open my left eye lid. Pathetically, i had to open it manually. When i take a look at the mirror, sore eyes! -.=" and then, isat at the kitchen bench. When My granny saw my eyes she said this, "Kau pon kene saket mate?! Sape yg bawak bala ni??" i was laughing in my heart, sia. Idk whats so fuuny. But it sounds funny though what she said was partially true. tapi tuhan dh nk bagy penyaket kn? Haha. I've nothing to post for now. Maybe i'll continue tonight but no promises. Okey?

you have to love yourself before you can love others.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >