TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jan 3, 2010 | 9:56 PM | 0 hearts ♔
my first post for 2010.

yesterday had bbq'd with family. It was tiring but great. Met anis and as usual talk about girls stuffs and gosipping. Haha! The food was awesome. I love the chicken and prawn, especially. When I reached home with mum at 1130pm, I quickly ran to my pillow while my leg was already aching. And today woke up at 930am. Still feeling lethargic. Haiyoo. I already start missing HIM! He haven't text me yet. ouh, shit. Don tell I'm in love again. No, no. Its too soon, isn't it? But this feeling towards him is so weird but I feel good with it. Haiyoo! Firaaaaa! Haha. Tomorrow will be the first day of school. And I'm looking forward to that. Ouh, school! Here, I come. And tomorrow will be the first day of work too. I'm so eager to start working. I know its a bad idea but I'm only trying out for a couple of months. If I can't cope, I'll resigned then. I promise I will do well in my studies. Want to make everyone proud of me, specially my mother. This yr will be a crucial year for me, I'm gonna give all that I can for my studies and N level. I promise myself. Its a new me people!

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >