TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Mar 29, 2010 | 7:10 PM | 0 hearts ♔
have i told you i saw pocong last friday night at 12.20pm. Yes, my first encounter. I was sitting by the window then i glance at block, opposite my block at level 4. There were this white colour thingy jumping. Then i was thnking, "who the hell would jump at 12midnight?" then i looked again. That thing was jumping two steps. And as if it knew i was looking at it, it stopped. then my heart was pumping loud when i felt that it was staring at me. Only god knows, how scared i am shivering and running to my mum. Hahah, and good luck to hafiz :p

Yesterday was amysha's birthday. Hariz already went back to his house. anis said, he would return to boys' home on the 1st april. Hope this time he could clear he's probation asap. Its just wasting time there, seriously. when there are better things to do outside.

I would like to wish sarah twin bestie: "happy 2years annivesary, sarahafeez!"
ANDD..
To bestf, weeza: "happy 1 year anniversary, weezaan!"

And to me.. Ehem ehem. 4 more hours and i will be attach to aminudin aziz. :D hehes. Actually for the past 2 months he asked me for patch. I kept it from people cos i didnt know what to answer. It was like a sudden random question to a serious patch. Haha. I told weeza and she told me to accept on the 30th march. Cos its beside sarahafeez's and weezaan's anniversary. So, yeah. Tomorrow or perhaps i should say, later. Haha. ((: so fast and im so nervous, for goodness sake. Haha. pray for us that we will last long k?.

And for aizat, remember last night? Yes, i like you but as a friend. I love you, but im not in love with you. That feeling has gone. Remember, you told me to move on? Find someone who can take care of me for the rest of my life? Im giving amin that role. I didnt want to lose you as a friend. I hope we can still hang out together(with amin's permission, laa kn?). haha. If you did read this post, i want you to know i didnt want to mean anything. i just want you to put it in mind that im moving on bcos its best for us. Bcos you wanted me to be happy. Yes, i had move on and im happy with amin. I hope you would find my replacement soon. Just remember, you are my favourite mistake that i will never regret..

then, everything will change when you make a decision that will alter your whole life afterwards.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >