TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Apr 7, 2010 | 10:58 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Boyf absent. Had sore eyes. Sad. Wei jie absent. Boring. Laughed alot at SST. Met boyf after school. Went mcd. Laughed alot again. Went home, boyf no mood. There it goes again. I miss emy and anna and amirah. I miss ashikin and ashraf. When can i meet again, this cute little kids? I had moodswings. Gimme a break. Urgh. I want to cry. Shout. Make me laugh, please. Enough, just shut up. I sumpah i hate moodswings. Fcuked up. Bby, i need you. I want you, here. Now. I miss you. I LOVE YOU, B. ):





if i die, let me die in your ams.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >