TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 9, 2010 | 1:33 PM | 0 hearts ♔

happy mothers' day, mommy! Y
Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
I'm sorry for all the things I'd done and said.
Cos i don't mean it, in any other way.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.


Mother's love is peace.
It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >