TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 30, 2010 | 11:30 AM | 0 hearts ♔

Photobucket





HAPPY SECOND MONTHSARY, BABY! :D

Thankyou for everything that you had given me for the past two months. The happiness, the laughter. Though there were times, not so good. And i apologise for all the times i made you upset. Still, i want you to know that love you so. I love being by your side. And sometimes i dont wanna end every moment with you. (: Baby, i've learned. You are my smile, you are my sadness. You are my life. I hope you're happy with me. I will always be there for you. You stole my heart, please take care of it. Just take my hand, we got nothing to fear. We'll go through it together. Smile baby, smile. I want to see you smile. As your smile is like a star that shines through the dark. I mean it -- I love you, with all my heart. <3

Believe our love is real.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >