TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 13, 2010 | 7:44 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Its seems like its been a long time, i've not updated blog. I miss blogging but hell, yeah. I had no time. But its okay, i had a loads of time now. So, exams is over tomorrow. The last paper will be Malay Paper 2. I'm soooo confident that i've flunked my Hist and both of my Maths paper. Shitty, hah? Actually im not in the mood to post much. Firstly, i dont understand why my tummy has been so upset since the past two days. ): Then i caught with flu. And i didnt sleep well last night cause i had a bad stomach ache. I thought i had stomach flu but in morning, it was fine. Still, i had no appetite to eat much. Quarelled with Love last night and that was making it worst. B, dont do that to me again. Please? D: But we're okay, now. (: Atleast it could cheer me up. Alright. Today after school went Mcd then to Weeza's place. Watch movie and had a good time webcam-ing at Cameroid.com. :D Quite enjoy today. Hope for a better tomorrow. ;D Take care lovelings.


i heart you, you haunt me.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >