TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 15, 2010 | 5:42 PM | 0 hearts ♔


oh! look at that. so sweeet. i love this couple picture. (:





now, look at my HERO here.


yesterday, went to watch the guys play soccer. then took some pictures with sarah. then left home at 645pm with Love. he didnt get to send me home since he had to rush for his religious class at 730pm. then after reached home, he texted me and said he miss me. awww, he always like to make me miss him. y'know? then rested for awhile. suddenly i heard from outside there's some hornings of cars. so, i kpo at looked outside. i saw a CD engine passing by and there were traffic congestion. so, i thought probably there were accident. so, i asked my brother to follow me down. then we found out there was a guy who wanted to commit suicide. it was so crowded. with the police officers, CD officers. everyone was crowding around that area. then i saw danish, hadi, ayumi and yasir. then they say, maybe it was suspected that guy was shazwan. i was like freaking WHAT?! i shivered and was like crying siaa. i swear, if that was shazwan, i go straight to him and give him a good punch. so, we all were like shouting. "shazwan!" and he turned. "wan pelat!" he turned again. we were like, gosh! his face from side view and his posture were soo the same. then a malay uncle came and helped us to ask the officer. check check.. JENG JENG JENG! a china man. oh, my dog! i quickly left that place with my brother. so damn embarrassing. babi! xD today, just lepak at sarah's place. i've been a good girl by cleaning my whole room just now. hehes. im off to meet Love. yeah, baaaaby~


p.s: i swear, why do you like to make my life difficult? urgh.





There is no better reason to live than to love those worth living for.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >