TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 20, 2010 | 7:24 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Once and for all, let me get this clear to you. Im telling you this nicely, since i've still got a handful of patience left. I dont care who you are to me now. But all i know, you've always made my whole family's life difficult. Just for a day, can you please dont bring up any problems? No matter how big or small the problem is. Look today, im getting shit because of you! Im not even in the wrong. I've never met anyone like you. Seriously. Sometimes, i just regret. YES, I REGRET YOU. I've never regret anyone in my life. Happy now for making my whole life difficult? Yes, im supposed you are. Now, get me and my mum out of this SHIT!

Breathe, Fira. Breathe.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >