TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 7, 2010 | 5:16 PM | 0 hearts ♔
sad

okay. today was bad bad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. ): firstly, i had no mood in the morning. i didnt talk much today in school. maths paper was hard. had break. then had mother toungue paper 1. i finish my paper on the dot. didnt even managed to check my paper. then went home, rested for awhile. i dont know why, my moodswing is coming from bad to worst. hais. i almost cried while showering just now. oh, period. finish it hurry. ): i cant stand it anymore. every word seems like a spear. it can easily crushed my heart. i hate it to feel this way. but i know, i need to control it. so at 2pm, changed and lib. mood was fixed when weeza cracked joke. but boyf seems no mood. it makes me uneasy and saaaaaaad again. ): dont know whats wrong. hmm, i miss muhd shazwan johar. okay, short post for today.





i almost cried watching this video. though its eerie but yeah. it makes me scared. not fear of death. fear of Him. oh, god. forgive my sins.


live has to end. love doesnt.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >