TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 30, 2010 | 9:26 PM | 0 hearts ♔


weeeeee~ so fuuuuuuuuuuuun! today, was great. met Love at 130pm. walked to AP. went Woodlands Park. sat around, mosquitoes bitees. then it was like cloudy, so we left and sit around void deck. talked, laughed, disturb each other. it was fun. i enjoyed times we shared. really. :D at 430pm, left. went fushan garden. then met hariez, afiq.y and firas. slacked awhile. afiq.y went homed. went WNP, they at ate the foodcourt. at 6 plus, went home. chit chatt with Love awhile under my void deck. homed and ate. :D loved today. Y


I love you for the warm, sweet affection in your eyes. whenever you look at me and the special smile you save only for me. I love that you always seek to have me close to you, reaching out to touch, to hold my hand, to wrap your arms around me. I love how you show me you care by looking for ways to make my life easier and more comfortable. I love that when I ask you to do things,you try to do them instead of thinking me demanding. I love that your favorite place is near me, that you’d rather be with me than anywhere else. I love you for more reasons than this page has space to write, so I’ll try to tell you and show you in person all the things I love about you.



You're one in a million, my most special one;
Your radiant smile is as bright as the sun;
You're smart and caring and have many great charms,
And my heart really sings when you're in my arms.


I'm happy you chose me from all of the rest,
And I'm proud 'cause I know that I got the best.
You're so cute and so sweet, and you glow like a pearl;
I just love you so much, my most wonderful boy!


Follow to the rhythm of your heart.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >