TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 28, 2010 | 4:40 PM | 0 hearts ♔
woooo~ i just had Mcspicy. sedaaaaap! ^^

so, today was bleaaaah~ did nothing much. woke up, took a bath, did HBL homework, facebook-ing. bored, went kak ina's place. watch television. kak adnin's family came. went mcdonald's with nadia and amyrah. took away, i had Mcspicy. its been a long time i didnt had Mcspicy. then, now im on blogger. okay okay. im soooooo damn bored. i miss my Love, truckloads. i can die, now. i dont wanna go home. im so sleepy and the wheather is perfect to sleep. i hate the fact that's my holidays is only left with two more days. and i hate the fact that Monday's school. omg, N'level makes me like no life. IT SUKCS THAT IM BROKE AND I HAD TO GO BACK TO WORK. fuck, yeah. why cant i be millionaire's daughter? T_T when life, just throws you money. urgh. where's Love? reply me, le. im sooooooo bored. bored.bored.bored.bored.bored. hmm, i know! lets watch some vidoes. hehehe. :D take care, lovelies.


Because I need you in my pocket,
In my heart and in my head.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >