TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 2, 2010 | 10:56 PM | 0 hearts ♔
for friends, i'll miss you guys. hahahha! have fun laaa korg on friday, bridging class. hehehe. im going to Terenganu for 3 days and gonna meet my nenek and datok. weeeee~ i'll buy souvenirs kay, insya'llah. take care and i loveee you! :D



baby, dont sad bbbb. i'll miss you too. im going just for 3 days kay. please dont think too much about me. have fun. do what you like, play soccer or hang out with your friends. or text me if you miss me kay? i might not be able to reply but, i can still read right? when you miss me, just look through our photographs. i'll do the same too. though we're far about phisically but i'll be with you everytime in my heart. still close here and never a part. take care, Love. iheartsyou. dont naughty naughty kay bby? when you miss me, do read up this post cause it's for you. mwaaah!






P.S: sayonaraa~

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >