TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 27, 2010 | 12:24 PM | 0 hearts ♔



Great, Reen and Sarah gonna accompany me to finish up my homeworks. Then accompanying Sarah to Lot One to buy Masyithah's present. Can meet mum later on. (:
Im so unhappy/restless/sad/pissed. I want Oreos. ):
Love, what's up with you? You said nothing and nothing. But actually, you was pissed off with me. I told you not to hide anything from me. I had to find out why through your Facebook posts. Hmm. I was just kidding kay. Fine, im sorry. I wont irritate you anymore then. So sorry. D:

I hate HYPOCRITES. Just admit it laa. You are already in a r/s, stop flirting can? My eyes are aching, you know. -.- And you dont have to deny it. The whole world knows it. Thats why they're not on your side. HAHAHA. And dont act like, kau mane nye bagos eh. Urgh, ARSEHOLES.

Sorry for the short post. Goodbye.

Love is always in season.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >