TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 16, 2010 | 10:55 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Hahaha. This is funny. I went to work, feeling lazy and sleepy. But i reached home, feeling fresh. Yet, i had to get a sleep early. Tomorrow, going to accompany mum to Changi at 7am. -.- Doing some stuffs to do with dad and his motorcycle. He's always troubling us. Thanks ehh. But, whatever. I dont careee. Sometimes i dont feel i have a father emotionally. Im so happy, i have a mum that is a mother to me and a mum that is a father to me too. Like seriously, they marry just for the name. I hate my family. Frankly speaking. But of course, i love my mum. Oh god. When i grow up and marry a guy, have my own family.. I'll make sure it would never be the same. NEVER. Okay, lets talk about today. Bad hair's daaaaay. D: yeah, like normal. Wake up and all. At 1pm, met mum at Cwp. Had fish and chips at banquet. Walked around, window shopping for shoes and watch and phone and wallet. I fall in love at first sight, for that Sony Ericsson phone! Mum's gonna get it for me. :DDD Met amin at interchange. My mum asked Love, "where's present?". Tak abes abeessss. Then went AP, bought lontong for nanny. Homed, went out back. Worked. today at work was quite fun. Jun Kai was there and Hider too. Jun Kai told he's gonna resigned this friday. And he got a better job, selling Tupperware. Like good siaaaaaaaa. D: Carole tried to be irritating. "one more time, one more time." tak paham ape maksod dier. Hahahahhaha! Okay, im lazy to post. Selamat malam.

And when you hold my hand,
then i understand that we were meant to be.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >