TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 30, 2010 | 8:55 PM | 0 hearts ♔





I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I daydream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversations; laughing at funny things that you said or did. I’ve memorized your face and the way that you look at mine. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though neither of us know what the future holds, I know one thing for sure; you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. Y



I love you because you make me happy. I love you because you make me feel safe and secure. I love your smile. I love the way you say my name. I love the look in your eyes when you tell me you love me. And how you laugh at me when I do something stupid, when others would put me down. I love the fact that when I'm around you I can be myself and not worry about what you may think of me, because I know you love me for who I am, no matter what my faults may be. I would love to wake up with you by my side. It makes my days better. At night I would love watching you sleep, hearing you take each breath, and feeling your heart beat with the palm of my hand. I love the way you wrap your arms around me and hold me really tight, like there is no tomorrow. And I love the way I feel when your lips kiss me, the love and emotions that go through me at that moment are unexplainable. I love your laugh, I love hearing your voice. I love that you get along with my family and friend, no matter how much who they are. And hearing you tell me your stories, you could tell them to me a thousand times, and I will never get tired of them, because they are a part of you. But the main reason I love you is because you are you!


HAPPY THREE MONTHSARY, BABY!


At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >