TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 28, 2010 | 10:30 PM | 0 hearts ♔


So, it was the first day of semester 2 and how it sucks. Well, for lessons was quite okay. Except for English which i felt sleepy then Mr Ben told to go toilet and wash up. But the worst part was the assembly. Like what the hell is that vice-principle thinking siaa? Talking and nagging non-stop. I think if the wall could talk, they would also want to swear her. Like, she was talking about school values and our academic performance for almost 2periods of lessons. Then some more got GCE O' and N' briefing. She had the guts to even say that it was our fault for wasting time. Omg, dont she mirror herself? Hha. That was like pissibg the whole school. And for me, i 'bongkar' my bag and got a packet of 'sotong'. So, i just ate then Weeza gave me her bread pan. Teachers didnt caught me eating! :P afetr school, did some things at canteen. Left, met Haziq and homed. Hope for better day tomorrow. (:

You are like the sun that fits my world.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >