TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 24, 2010 | 11:16 AM | 0 hearts ♔



Yes, bessssst! I had Maggie noodles for breakfast. I dont why im craving for it since last night. o_O

So, yesterday leftt Sarah's place at 2pm. Mum told to meet her at lil'brother's school for MPS. Planned to bake cookies with Sarah and Ryn but Love already reached. So slacked under Sarah's void deck. Then like out of sudden, it rain heavily. Later mum called. Asked me to go my brother's school to meet the teacher cause she got something on and might be late. So, i asked Love to accompany me. Then, i wanted take bus then train. But he suggested to walk. Then i was like, "you want me drenched ah?" So, he offered me his jacket. Nice smeeeeeell~ Everything i smell of him, is niceeee. I dont know why. Hahaha! Then, we walked under the rain like Hindi movie. Reached my brother's school. Talked to the teacher like 15mins? Sign here and there for some documents. Blablabla. Love was like sleepy waiting for me. Kesiaaan dier. Walked to Mcd. Ate, talked. Sat under this void deck, where the makcik lectured us. xD laughed, laughed, disturb each other. Okay, homed. Otp awhile. He slept early. Waited for him to text me back but at last at 12.30pm, i slept too. Until now, he's still sleeping. -.- Wake up laa, sayaaaaaang.

You're like my drug. Once taken, addicted.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >