TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jun 30, 2010 | 7:34 PM | 0 hearts ♔






You may not be perfect, or even close to it, but I love you, and to me, you’re as perfect as you can be.


hmm, well. todays is firamin's 3mthsary. however, it wasnt a good day for me. like firstly in the morning, i woke up late. so rushed and all. late to meet baby. then the school bell rang early for morning assembly. first lesson was Maths. so had to climbed up to 4N2 classroom at the fourth floor. had LIGHTS lessons. mother tongue. recess. chem. english. then had half an hour break. dnt till 6pm. -.- the saddest part is that, i had to start over again my artefact.while mr soh, cut the materials, i helped Yufen with her drawings. after that, mr soh called me to screw the nails with Uzairee and Weijie helped. then mr (i dont know who) came and helped us after the guys go and screwed the nails to the table. hahhahaha! so, that mr idk helped me. but still, there were gaps. so, he showed it to mr soh. they discussed some things. then mr idk, go cut me a new material to solve the problem. sand down the wood and screwed it. like at the end of lesson, i was just wasting time. i wanted to broke down ready siaa. sedeh taw! sad to see my other classmates finishing soon but im still struggling how to fix my artefact. hmm. )): then went homed at six afternoon, last to leave.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >