TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jul 28, 2010 | 8:54 PM | 0 hearts ♔



Im sorry for neglecting you, Blogger. But i dont know why i dont like updating my readers with my daily updates. Guessed, Tumblr's much better. :P So, school was alright today. Love and me have not talked since yesterday. I hate this silent treatment he's giving me. Like shit. I've been waiting for he's text. Yessssss, he didnt. *Sob* Today, he picked me up from home and i just asked him a pathetic question. "Want used umbrella not?" Then he shooked his head and there. There goes the silence. Argh! Cant take it anymore la. Sidetraackkkkk. After school, had DNT. Asked girlfriends to wait for me. Then they all went to Akmal. He looked sad. Check gadoh dgn mataer. So, left school at 6pm. Walked slowly while Hafeez explained to me what happened earlier. Then, we were laughing. Akmal came. Macam sardine dier ckp, "Dah. Dah single." Then we all was like, relax ahh. Went home at 6.30pm. Then to reflect back, actually aku dgn amin gadoh ni merepek jugak eh. Hais. Dah laa, bye. Nak buat DNT. SS and Eng Paper 1, Fridaaaaaay! :O




My love is taken.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >