TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jul 11, 2010 | 5:51 PM | 0 hearts ♔

IM STRESSED!
somehow or rather i feel my family and studies is killing me to the core. ): yesterday night, i had a bad damn stomach pain. at first, i couldnt sleep. i was thinking maybe i'll have stomach flu or gastric. but i dont know when i managed to fell asleep. the next thing i woke up and the pain is gone. pheew! hope it wont come back again. and i've been reading Dear John since Friday. know why? its to prepare for my oral conversation. i want to use good vocab. oh, Wednesday will be the day! wish me luck. :D b, i rindu you sngt.


My life involves in this thing called love.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >