TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Sep 19, 2010 | 12:38 PM | 0 hearts ♔
View photo from top to bottom.









It reads as, "Fira love you."






Forgive me my messy hair, please? Hehes, but best btol shiok sendiri. HAHA. This what happens when boredom strikes. Im starting to love my mum's camera phone. (: Hmm, today Love planned to come my house & meet mum. But not confirm yet. I hope he's coming.





When the days seem kind of grey waking up each morning without you … that’s love.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >