TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Sep 2, 2010 | 9:17 PM | 0 hearts ♔





Well, today wasnt that really 'I hope for a better day tomorrow.' Firstly, nobody bothers to wake me up for breakfast. I had ate little only for yesterday's break fast. Secondly, went school and didnt talk with Love at all. Thirdly, i was half-dying in lessons. Fourthly, i was too weak to do anything, to walk up the stairs or even to talk. I slept from Maths lesson to Bio lesson. And thats 3 period, i could say. During break, i stared at the Cheeseburger picture. And it makes me drools. I fantacising all the food in my head. I really feel like breaking fast. Homed with weak, wobbly legs. Changed & slept. Showered and at last, it was time to breakfast. I was like, 'Alhamdullilah' for several times. Its my first time skipping breakfast okay. :/ I promise i dont wanna skip my breakfast anymore. Pfft.



You're the only song I want to hear.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >