TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Oct 30, 2010 | 12:00 AM | 0 hearts ♔

HAPPY 7TH, MY BABY!






You’re a part time friend and a full time lover. You’re more than a boyfriend, you’re my everything. You accepted me and never once judged me. Yes we do bicker, fight, push one another away. Ultimately, we’re young and so in love. We collided in this life and i guess things really do happen for a good reason. For me, you came into my life to show me how much more i deserve and happiness is something money can’t buy. Whenever i cry, you’re always there to give me a big bear hug. You told me your only regret is leaving me twice. But now, you've proved to me you'd changed. All things are said & done. The past don't matter, it's just me & you. & us.

I like how your hands are of the same size as mine, how easily we slip our fingers into the gaps between our hands. I miss you even when you’re right beside me. I love you, my lover, my boyfriend and most importantly, i don't wanna lose you.







I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >