TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Oct 4, 2010 | 8:52 PM | 0 hearts ♔








So, as you can see. My mum, bro & myself went to watch Labyrinth Shock 3D: House of Horror. After my Hist paper, it was raining. At first mum asked me to go Banquet with bro to eat. Since it was raining, I was lazy to go CWP. But when mum called again & told she wanted to watch movie, I quickly went home and dressed quickly. Teehee. It was a little complicated story to understand but since it was our first time watching 3D, yg tk best pon jadi best laa. Haha.

Chem-Bio & Hist was manageable. But not that easy. I just hope I can score grade 3 for both papers. Maths Paper 1 will be tomorrw afternoon at 2pm. So, before that Im gonna study. Oh, I made a twitter account. Dont mind follow me? www.twitter.com/NMsfr

So, I wont be updating much on Blogger and FB due to N-level. But I'll be active back after that. So, take care lovelies! :D

I cant do this anymore.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >