TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jan 30, 2011 | 12:00 AM | 0 hearts ♔

HAPYY 10TH MONTHSARY, LOVE!



You're the first thing I think of each morning when I rise. You're the last thing I think of
when I close my eyes. You're in each thought I have and every breath I take. My feelings are growing stronger with every move you make. You're an angel from above who takes away my pain. My love for you is so strong. It's always just the same. You're the miracle in my life who can always make me smile. Just knowing that you care makes my life worth-while. You've touched my heart and soul which you have from the start. You are everything I want. I want to marry you. I want to travel the world with you. I want to be happy with you. I want to laugh with you. I want to love you like no one has before. I want to buy a house with you. I want to have kids with you. I want to live my life with you. I want us to be 90 and still so in love with each other. I want to be yours forever. I want you to be mine forever. I love you with everything I have and I love everything that you do.


Infinity.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >