TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Jan 25, 2011 | 7:25 PM | 0 hearts ♔
PLEASE.LET.ME.SLEEP.
It's such a long & tiring day today. I was kinda having a bad moodswing too. One time Im so happy, then I'll keep quiet then I'll laugh over stupid jokes then I feel like crying. My stomach cramp hurts. ): I shall complete my Maths hwk asap & go to sleep.

Now, Im in a singing mood. :P

I'll be your dream,
I'll be your wish,
I'll be your fantasy.

I'll be your hope,
I'll be your love,
Be everything that you need.

I'll love you more with every breathe.
Truely, madly, deeply do.
I will be strong, I will be faithful.
Cause I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living, a deeper meaning.
Yeaah~

I want to stand with you on the mountains.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >