TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Feb 7, 2011 | 9:38 PM | 0 hearts ♔
School was great today. Heeeeeee! I bought a new SE Hazel phone & an Addidas black-purple watch. Many compliment it. Thankyou mum & dad for the advance birthday present(: Anyway, today's assembly was bullshit. Teachers wasted time alot. Especially Mdm Woo. She can yak & yak like there's no tomorrow sia. I hope when I've become a teacher, I dont talk alot until my student get sick of it! So, there's a talk on drugs & briefing on O'level exams. First paper will be MT on the 30th May. Hmm, dont remind me on the date. ): I know its supposed to be our 1year & 2 months. But remember he said, he doesnt care about it?. So, I shall not hope. Sidetrack. Mdm Irda says maybe there will be fire drill. So, I've prepared myself with an umbrella. In case it rains or the weather's too humid. Hope it takes place during Chem or Maths period. Heheh!


It hurts. I dont know why Im pretending as if this doesnt hit me. I dont know how long I could bear with this. But seriously, you dont know how it feels like.



Come back to me.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >