TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Mar 21, 2011 | 3:23 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Remember the other day I metioned that I skipped my DNT lesson and went over to my cousin's place then in the afternoon I met my girfriends at the Waterfront Park?


I've always love my contacts. Y


Everytime I do this, it reminds me of Edsel.

This is my girlfriends.


This is love.

This is everything.

Weeza: "Cepat lah geli lah!"
Then we started laughing.


And still laughing..

Mai: "Sini lah, b. Nak amek gambar."

Okay, everyone's here. SMILE!

Mai: "Rambot you tak betol."
Fira: "Eee, budak busok sebelah aku."

Take two!

Look at our eyebrows!
Look at Mai's! HAHAHHAHAH.


So, we left at about 5 plus and it was a good day. Looking forward to another outing, maybe a triple date next week, celebrate all our anniversaries together! YEY, aku tak sabar. HEKHEKHEK :B
Screaming my name.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >