TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Mar 31, 2011 | 5:41 PM | 0 hearts ♔
There are so many things I would like to tell you but I'm really sure that even if I cant seem to express it out to you, you would already understand me. First and for most, HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY! Which falls on yesterday. As you said last night, you cant belive it that we have come this far cause in the past, it was so hard for us to get it through. Alhamdullilah, we've made it this time round. I would like to thank you for all the things you've done for me for that past one year. And for all the stupid quarrels, and those bad times we should just take it as a lesson learnt. Second of all, I still want you to know that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and Im still waiting for other best things in life to be shared with you. Though we had 3 break ups, but sometimes I just wonder why is it that I can only have a long-term r/s with you. Before we patch up, we had 9 months of r/s together. & this time round, its a year and yeah, still counting on. I want you to know that I have never loved anyone as much as I do love you now. & I never have loved anyone as long as I love you this. Really really, trust me. Thirdly, I really hope that this r/s will bring us to some where & even if it doesnt, I hope you'll keep all our memories together safe and right close to your heart as long as time allows it to be. I really want to be with you & no one else. i really want this r/s to stay forever. And as much as you want it to be, I would also want to love you till my last breath. & I just want you to be with me and stick with me throughout the hard times and rough patches we have to go through.. Next, I hope you really like my card cause I swear that I spend alot of time and effort on it. Last but not least, I love you baby & I will always do. Y


& thankyou for the shoes too!



Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile.

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >