TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Apr 30, 2011 | 2:56 PM | 0 hearts ♔




Was once broken and pretty messed up. screwed up and got run over many times. Have done a lot of mistakes in the past and went through hell. Prayed to God constantly for strength, for someone to save me from myself. For somebody who would love me unconditionally despite of what I was and who I really am. I have been waiting for so long and then you came along. You were everything I had hoped for. I prayed for. I'm sorry, I love you.







HAPPY 13TH MONTHSARY B!




Fly away ▲



/ >