TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


May 30, 2011 | 2:59 PM | 0 hearts ♔





So it’s been 14 months with you; 14 months of pain, sorrow and bittersweet happiness. I don’t want the world to look at us and doubt us but I promise you, even if there are a million people standing against us, I won’t give up on you. We have a lot of dreams to accomplish, we have our future planned out already. We fight, we argue, we hurt, we cry, we do a lot of hurtful things towards one another but that’s us. We’re always gonna come across something that we’re gonna disagree on but the only thing that can keep us close is learning how to accept things and face it together. I don’t even wanna waste a second not being with you, I’ve had my heart in this for too long now and you best believe, I’m not letting you go because this is our crazy, stupid love.

Happy 14 months baby Y

Labels:




Fly away ▲



/ >