TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Dec 31, 2011 | 11:59 AM | 0 hearts ♔
Last post for 2011.

It's been a tough year with O'levels, relationship problem but afterall what life's without ups and downs. It has been a memorable one. Regrets and mistakes are memories made. Learn from them, the good ones keep as memories. The bad ones as experience gained.

And for 2012, I hope it will be much better for everyone.... I'm not sure about my upcoming results. But whatever it is, I will have to take. So, I just have to accept it and move on. Not gonna let it spoilt my whole year. Just hafta make good out of it.

Happy New Year Eve, everybody. Let's start a new shall we? ;D

Labels: ,




Fly away ▲



/ >