TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Nov 22, 2011 | 2:38 AM | 0 hearts ♔
They say, "Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you."

I watched it built. I picked up the broken pieces. End up, all I left was to watch it fall. I'm feeling very numb. I don't know what I'm feeling. It doesnt feels right. It doesnt feels normal. But I have to carry on. I have to move on to something better. Thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better, Amin.



Don’t panic, love. You’re just a bit stronger than I am for the moment.



Fly away ▲



/ >