TWITTER | FOLLOW

Keep Calm And Carry On.

♔Profile

Photobucket

In this game of masquerades I always play the last card.

♔ Linkages

Darlinks,
Sarah♥ Anna♥
Anis♥ Efa♥ Farah♥
2N2'08♥ 3N3'09♥ 4N3'10♥

Your links go here,
Atiqah Iiqah Izzuan Syafiqah Yufen

♔ Footprints


♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


Dec 27, 2011 | 11:52 PM | 0 hearts ♔
Watched movie with Praveen this evening. Met him at Sembawang MRT after my work. Trained to Somerset. Had Burger King for dinner. Catched the 8.15pm slot, Mission Impossible. Praveen said I was a moron for laughing throughout the movie when its supposed to be an action movie.

Then bumped into Emily, my primary school friend. I was in uber shocked she missed me till she teared in the train when we hugged. Well of course, she's my bestfriend when we were in p6. Hahaha, glad to meet her. She's cuter now, not nerdy anymore. Had a nice talk. Praveen walked me home. It was an awesome evening.

And yeah, i dont care what people wanna say about me going for dates with different guys. But then again, its just a date. I don't have to be in a r/s to go for a date. I'm single now. I can have flings, mingle with anyone. I'm not flirting. Well, unless I'm attached, that's called flirting. I just wanna have fun and enjoy my single life. It's better off this way for now.

It took so long to realise I'm better off without you.



Fly away ▲



/ >